Speakout is the English language course that includes video content from the BBC, to engage students and make teaching easier.
View samples and all information for Speakout, or try Speakout Extra for a bank of additional resources for all students.
Authentic English, Real communication
Build confidence in English
• Authentic, real world language, challenging activities and recycling of language builds student confidence in understanding context and communication.
• Clips from Authentic programmes and interviews on the street expose students to a wide range of language and accents, familiarising them with English as it is spoken.
• Speakout encourages students to talk and write about their own experiences to help them as they practise.
• Clear objectives in every unit help students focus on what they will achieve so they can see how they are improving.
• Video clips are fun for students to watch and encourage them to learn.